Shalin operates across a wide variety of services such as business strategy, business valuation, marketing, financial and management controls, human resources, information technology, e-business and operations, and supply-chain management. The day-to-day activities of management consultancy are often complex and varied especially when it comes to engage with new and diverse clientele. He has nine years of experience in the field of Management Consultancy and Advisory across varied sectors.
- Jan27 Acquire or Be Acquired
- Jan30 The Art of M&A for Divestments & Carve-Outs -- January 2018
- Feb08 New Tech Mergers and Acquisitions Conference: How to Maximize Value in Selling Your Business
- Feb23 3rd Mergers and Acquisitions in the Technology Sector Conference
- Mar07 The 11th Annual Women's Private Equity Summit