Tim Vipond is co-founder of the Corporate Finance Institute, a leading provider of financial modeling and valuation courses and certifications online. Since 2005 he has been an active participant in capital markets across a wide range of industries and transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and capital raising, totaling more than $3 billion in aggregate value.
Personal Website: http://www.corporatefinanceinstitute.com/
Recent Articles by Tim Vipond
Tim Vipond of Corporate Finance Institute offers a visual aide here that he's created to help better understand business valuations and how a potential buyer will value your business when it comes time to sell.
"Divestopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Divestopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Oct27 How to Establish Yourself as the Go-To Exit Planner
- Nov09 How to Use the Value Acceleration Methodology
- Nov10 5 Things You Need to Prepare for Your Exit
- Dec07 M&A Source: Exploring Transaction Liability Insurance Products to Improve Deal Certainty and Enhance Transaction Values
- Dec08 9 Ways to Leave Your Business
I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work”