Tim Vipond is co-founder of the Corporate Finance Institute, a leading provider of financial modeling and valuation courses and certifications online. Since 2005 he has been an active participant in capital markets across a wide range of industries and transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and capital raising, totaling more than $3 billion in aggregate value.
Articles by Tim Vipond
Tim Vipond of Corporate Finance Institute offers a visual aide here that he's created to help better understand business valuations and how...
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Jun14 5 Stages of Value Creation
- Jul12 TransferAbility (Managing Intangibles)
- Aug09 Adopt a Process (The EPI Value Acceleration Methodology)
- Sep13 Relentless Execution (The Difference in Success)
- Oct11 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)
I don't even like the term EBITDA. It means earnings before all the costs. Nonsense.”
Charlie Munger (Vice-Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway)