After receiving his MBA, Tom joined a large consulting firm that provided management consulting services to the healthcare industry. During this time he developed a financial planning model for HMOs that became a standard in the industry. Tom has also written several articles and papers on various aspects of the healthcare industry. As an outgrowth of this experience, he founded a software company that provided information systems to outpatient healthcare facilities. This company became one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare information systems in the Nor the ast and was successfully sold to a large, publicly held strategic acquirer.
Tom has been an MA Advisor for the last several years and has led and participated in the sale and acquisition of dozens of companies. He has also written several articles related to the buying and selling of companies and he is the author of: Position Your Company for a Premium Exit.
Tom and his wife live on Cape Cod. He has 4 children and 12 grandchildren and he enjoys sports, working out, reading historical novels and travelling. Tom, a US Army veteran, holds a BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Maine and an MBA from Boston College. Tom is a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI).
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019