My prior experience has mostly been in financial reporting for medium sized private and public companies. I have led several large system implementation projects. I have corporate secretary experience for a public company and led the IPO and listing on NYSE and TSX.
I really enjoy taking companies public (3 IPOs) and saving tax as part of corporate reorganizations. Business valuation has been an interest of mine for quite some time given the judgment involved in determining value. I really enjoy valuing private companies and setting up Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOP).
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Jul19 TransferAbility (Managing Intangibles)
- Aug09 Relentless Execution (The Difference in Success)
- Sep06 Adopt a Process (VAM)
- Oct17 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)
- Nov22 Team Play (Involving Key Parties)