My prior experience has mostly been in financial reporting for medium sized private and public companies. I have led several large system implementation projects. I have corporate secretary experience for a public company and led the IPO and listing on NYSE and TSX.
I really enjoy taking companies public (3 IPOs) and saving tax as part of corporate reorganizations. Business valuation has been an interest of mine for quite some time given the judgment involved in determining value. I really enjoy valuing private companies and setting up Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOP).
- Sep06 Adopt a Process (VAM)
- Sep10 The Exit Planning Institute Summit 2017
- Sep11 Chief Executive Officer Affiliation
- Sep14 Chicago M&A Conference -- Fall 2017
- Oct17 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)