My prior experience has mostly been in financial reporting for medium sized private and public companies. I have led several large system implementation projects. I have corporate secretary experience for a public company and led the IPO and listing on NYSE and TSX.
I really enjoy taking companies public (3 IPOs) and saving tax as part of corporate reorganizations. Business valuation has been an interest of mine for quite some time given the judgment involved in determining value. I really enjoy valuing private companies and setting up Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOP).
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May06 INTERGROWTH 2019 - MAY 6-8
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23