My prior experience has mostly been in financial reporting for medium sized private and public companies. I have led several large system implementation projects. I have corporate secretary experience for a public company and led the IPO and listing on NYSE and TSX.
I really enjoy taking companies public (3 IPOs) and saving tax as part of corporate reorganizations. Business valuation has been an interest of mine for quite some time given the judgment involved in determining value. I really enjoy valuing private companies and setting up Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOP).
- Dec13 Your Investment (Time is Money)
- Jan09 2018 SPE GCS MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS, AND DIVESTMENTS SYMPOSIUM
- Jan15 M&A Practice Series: Best Practices to Manage and Grow Your M&A Business
- Jan16 Alliance 2018 Winter Conference
- Jan27 Acquire or Be Acquired