My prior experience has mostly been in financial reporting for medium sized private and public companies. I have led several large system implementation projects. I have corporate secretary experience for a public company and led the IPO and listing on NYSE and TSX.
I really enjoy taking companies public (3 IPOs) and saving tax as part of corporate reorganizations. Business valuation has been an interest of mine for quite some time given the judgment involved in determining value. I really enjoy valuing private companies and setting up Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOP).
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Oct27 How to Establish Yourself as the Go-To Exit Planner
- Nov09 How to Use the Value Acceleration Methodology
- Nov10 5 Things You Need to Prepare for Your Exit
- Dec07 M&A Source: Exploring Transaction Liability Insurance Products to Improve Deal Certainty and Enhance Transaction Values
- Dec08 9 Ways to Leave Your Business
Charlie Munger (Vice-Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway)