Default Company
Sell Side Listing

Commercial Millwork Manufacturer with Great Cash Flow

Industry Focus Manufacturing
Region United States
Size - Revenue $4,000,000
Size - EBITDA $1,309,000



Company Overview

This business is a commercial millwork manufacturer that builds beautifully crafted custom design and architectural products. They manufacturer kitchens, bathrooms, corporate offices, closets, counter tops, vanities, cabinets and have recently ventured in locker manufacturing(Huge Growth Potential).

This company has a 24,000 sq.ft state of the art manufacturing facility that employs the latest and most technologically advanced CNC and millworking equipment. Their craftsmen work closely with designers and architects to build fine products of their specification. Project managers use both AutoCad and Free Hand drawings to design and build their top quality products.

This business currently does about 90% of its revenue in design wholesale with the remaining 10% coming from installations. Over the years they have completed major commercial jobs for nationwide companies with numerous locations. (ie: commercial office buildings, fitness center’s, healthcare facilities, etc). The bulk of their work still currently remains for commercial designs with many new projects in the pipeline that will be passed on the next owner.

Contact Cody Weaver to learn more about this opportunity:

cody@acquisitionspro.com

www.acquisitionspro.com

646-737-5273

Transaction Overview

The seller is very flexible with his terms and is willing to stay on for the new owner transition period, for up to six months. He wants to ensure the success of the new owner. We have priced this excellent manufacturing outfit with substantial cash flow at 3x Seller’s Discretionary Earnings. Market comps reflect similar businesses going for an average of 4x Seller’s Discretionary, So this is definitely a value buy! The seller is willing to finance $1,000,000 of the purchase in a seller note. He is very confident in the future cash flow of the company and his willingness to self finance is a strong indicator of that. The financial performance from the past three years have been solid but there is still room for growth. This could be a great strategic acquisition or an even better “lifestyle” business.

The seller also owns the real estate. While the property is not currently part of the deal, he is willing to work out a fair market value long term lease on the facility.

Copyright © 2017 Divestopedia Inc. - -