How can a technology platform help with HR acquisition integration?
Technology helps you reach out to employees faster and more effectively. According to ACCG partners, a platform-based approach enables companies to standardize their processes and really spend time looking outward for new opportunities, rather than focusing on inward and filling manual processes. Companies without a solid technology platform, they're simply less agile and available to respond to changing trends and new opportunities. Our platform, Connect Pro, allows companies to be proactive by creating an engagement strategy for their entire workforce, rather than dealing with unexpected low retention rates.
Written by Hope Malveaux | CEO, Veaux Professional Services, LLC
More Q&As from our experts
- What Are The First Steps to Take to Buy Out a Partner?
- How can a technology platform help with HR acquisition integration?
- How Do I Connect with Employees During and Post-Merger Acquisitions?
Re-Trade and Best Practices to Avoid Them
Flirting with a Single Buyer for Your Business
5 Core Tenets of Exit Planning
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Divestopedia’s M&A Fee Guide 2022 - 2023
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding
- Financial Services M&A: Consolidation & Innovation January 2021
- SS&C Intralinks® 2021 Corporate Restructuring Report