Reports show that 50% to 70% of private businesses plan to sell over the five to ten years. This will cause a once in a lifetime opportunity for mid-sized business owners to grow through acquisition.
This virtual workshop will explore this opportunity and how a company can develop an acquisition strategy. In the workshop, we will discuss:
- What it takes to build an acquisition process
- Why developing an acquisition thesis is a game changer
- The importance of creating a consistent pipeline of acquisition targets
- How to quickly get to an offer and LOI
- The keys that successful dealmakers use to close deals
We will also provide an overview of the Acquisition Playbook program and opportunity to join the next cohort of 5 - 10 entrepreneurs/executive looking to complete acquisitions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Owners/shareholders considering or currently pursuing an acquisition
- Executives seeking to understand and execute an acquisition strategy
- High net worth families or individuals looking to acquire a portfolio of private businesses
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF ACQUISITION PLAYBOOK:
- Development of an acquisition thesis
- Implementation of deal sourcing best practices to drive consistent and quality deal-flow
- Analysis of deal structures, valuation and offers (LOI) for actual acquisition targets
- Evaluation of areas needed in due diligence, legal agreements and integration
President, Divestopedia Inc.