In a robust deal market bursting with soaring valuations and low interest rates, corporate acquirers and private equity firms are fiercely competing. Meanwhile, a wave of SPACs — an alternative to the traditional IPO — are flexing their well-capitalized muscle. What are the best methods to stay competitive?
- The SPAC Attack – What are the drivers for the boom?
- Benefits of a SPAC IPO versus a traditional route
- Considerations from tax, legal and financial prospective in forming a SPAC
- What are the best methods to stay competitive?
- SPAC Unpacked – How the Special Purpose Acquisition Company deal differs from traditional M&A
- What lies ahead for SPACs?
By providing your personal information, you agree that SS&C Intralinks may use it to contact you by email and/or telephone about our services, promotions or events that SS&C Intralinks may be offering/hosting. You may always opt out later if you do not want Intralinks to contact you. If you do not agree to SS&C Intralinks using your personal information for this purpose, do not complete this form.
Partner at Seyfarth Shaw
Director of Strategic Business & Corporate Development at SS&C Intralinks
Managing Director, Stout