Podcast

M&A, M&A bridge, transition M&A, M&A bridge, transition M&A, M&A bridge, transition M&A, M&A bridge, transition

Crossing the M&A bridge is something both buyers and sellers have to do. Learn how to make this process easier on both sides through all...

Podcast: What Happens When You Miss 'Your' Exit? Interview with Tim Hall Podcast: What Happens When You Miss 'Your' Exit? Interview with Tim Hall Podcast: What Happens When You Miss 'Your' Exit? Interview with Tim Hall Podcast: What Happens When You Miss 'Your' Exit? Interview with Tim Hall

Timing can be critical when it comes to successfully exiting your business. What happens when you miss your window of opportunity? This...

Podcast: Biggest Lessons Learned From Selling My Business Podcast: Biggest Lessons Learned From Selling My Business Podcast: Biggest Lessons Learned From Selling My Business Podcast: Biggest Lessons Learned From Selling My Business

Cory Janssen, co-founder of Investopedia and Divestopedia, shares his nuggets of wisdom learned from selling Investopedia to Forbes.

vision, mission statement, elevator pitch vision, mission statement, elevator pitch vision, mission statement, elevator pitch vision, mission statement, elevator pitch

David Mann takes his highly defined ability to tell a story and makes it work for your business. Strengthen your ability to resonate with...

Podcast: Are You a Business Family or a Family Business? With Wayne Rivers Podcast: Are You a Business Family or a Family Business? With Wayne Rivers Podcast: Are You a Business Family or a Family Business? With Wayne Rivers Podcast: Are You a Business Family or a Family Business? With Wayne Rivers

Wayne Rivers teaches you the important lines you need to draw between being a family in business and simply being a family. Learn to manage...

Podcast: Lessons Learned From Providing 13 Million+ Business Valuations Podcast: Lessons Learned From Providing 13 Million+ Business Valuations Podcast: Lessons Learned From Providing 13 Million+ Business Valuations Podcast: Lessons Learned From Providing 13 Million+ Business Valuations

Michael Carter, CEO and president of BizEquity, talks about their simple and affordable online tool to value a lower mid-market business.

business transition, first 90 days, post-close business transition, first 90 days, post-close business transition, first 90 days, post-close business transition, first 90 days, post-close

Figuring out what will happen to your team once you've sold your business is one of your entrepreneurial responsibilities. Jennifer...

Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain

In this podcast with Cody McLain, you will learn all about what it takes to mange your stress throughout the business building and sales...

Podcast: Building Your Business through Acquisition Podcast: Building Your Business through Acquisition Podcast: Building Your Business through Acquisition Podcast: Building Your Business through Acquisition

Understand the different ways that owners have utilized capital structure to enhance the growth of their business and, eventually, their...

retirement planning, exit planning, value gap retirement planning, exit planning, value gap retirement planning, exit planning, value gap retirement planning, exit planning, value gap

In this podcast with GEXP Collaborative's Brandon Wood, you'll learn what a value gap is and why you need to take a good look at your...

Podcast: Build a Legacy that Will Transcend Time, an Interview with Andrew Warner Podcast: Build a Legacy that Will Transcend Time, an Interview with Andrew Warner Podcast: Build a Legacy that Will Transcend Time, an Interview with Andrew Warner Podcast: Build a Legacy that Will Transcend Time, an Interview with Andrew Warner

Business is not just about sales. You need to know how to talk to and engage with people. From advertising to mixers, learn what it takes...

Podcast: The Exit Planning Event of the Year Podcast: The Exit Planning Event of the Year Podcast: The Exit Planning Event of the Year Podcast: The Exit Planning Event of the Year

Divestopedia is proud to be a media sponsor for the Exit Planning Institute’s 2013 International Conference. Learn more about the event and...

Podcast: How to Build a Sellable Business - An Interview With John Warrillow Podcast: How to Build a Sellable Business - An Interview With John Warrillow Podcast: How to Build a Sellable Business - An Interview With John Warrillow Podcast: How to Build a Sellable Business - An Interview With John Warrillow

John Warrillow, author of the best sellling book 'Built to Sell', provides his expert advice on how owners can build a valuable and...

Podcast: How to Increase the Probability of a Successful Exit Podcast: How to Increase the Probability of a Successful Exit Podcast: How to Increase the Probability of a Successful Exit Podcast: How to Increase the Probability of a Successful Exit

Have you defined what a successful exit actually looks like? Do you have a realistic goal for when you want to sell the company and how...

valuation, value driver valuation, value driver valuation, value driver valuation, value driver

Due diligence can help you identify areas to improve your business. John Warrillow runs us through the eight key areas you should look at...

Podcast: Have You Ever Considered an IPO as an Exit Strategy? Interview with Cathy Demers Podcast: Have You Ever Considered an IPO as an Exit Strategy? Interview with Cathy Demers Podcast: Have You Ever Considered an IPO as an Exit Strategy? Interview with Cathy Demers Podcast: Have You Ever Considered an IPO as an Exit Strategy? Interview with Cathy Demers

An IPO might be the exit plan you've been searching for. Cathy Demers talks growth strategies, the importance of a good partnership and how...

Podcast: The Myth of Value Creation Podcast: The Myth of Value Creation Podcast: The Myth of Value Creation Podcast: The Myth of Value Creation

Discover how you can exit your business at a more lucrative price to the right successor.

tax strategy, taxes, deductions, EBITDA, CPA tax strategy, taxes, deductions, EBITDA, CPA tax strategy, taxes, deductions, EBITDA, CPA tax strategy, taxes, deductions, EBITDA, CPA

Ryan Turbes, CPA, goes over the best tax strategies for business owners and what impact they have on net proceeds at time of sale. He also...

Podcast: Use an Exit to Revitalize Yourself with Troy Schuette Podcast: Use an Exit to Revitalize Yourself with Troy Schuette Podcast: Use an Exit to Revitalize Yourself with Troy Schuette Podcast: Use an Exit to Revitalize Yourself with Troy Schuette

Troy Schuette talks exit planning and re-discovering your passion in this podcast. While most of us have a passion to start a business,...