Latest Buzzwords and Jargon Articles
About the HostRyan is an entrepreneur, podcast host of the show Life After Business and the co-owner of Solidity Financial. Having personally experienced the hazards of...
By: Ryan Tansom
I've been in hundreds of conversations with private equity groups. I love to hear their lingo, and the terms that get them excited when they are analyzing a potential...
By: John Carvalho | President, Divestopedia Inc.
Over time, industries tend to follow a predictable path of consolidation, referred to as the "consolidation curve." Big companies are acquiring smaller companies using...
By: Brad Mewes
In this podcast, Rob Slee, author of "Time Really is Money: How to Work for $5,000 Per Hour," talks about: Definition and importance of culture building, niche...
By: Josh Patrick
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Engaging Earlier, Closing Better: M&A Insights for Elevated Client Success
- The Deal Flow Bulletin: Q3 2023
- Divestopedia’s M&A Fee Guide 2022 - 2023
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding