Latest Company Discount Articles
Due diligence is the first opportunity investors have to do a deep dive into a potential merger or acquisition of a target business.Who Performs Due Diligence...
By: Jim Grebey | President
I have worked in the corporate finance industry for a number of years now. I can't say that I've seen it all, but I have noticed some reoccurring themes over the...
By: John Carvalho | President, Divestopedia Inc.
Recurring revenue is the holy grail for business owners looking to have a valuable and sellable company. A customer base with a subset of recurring revenue that is...
By: Rose Stabler
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding
- Financial Services M&A: Consolidation & Innovation January 2021
- SS&C Intralinks® 2021 Corporate Restructuring Report
- SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor for Q1 2021