Enterprise Value

The No.1 Way to Increase the Perceived Value of a Construction Company The No.1 Way to Increase the Perceived Value of a Construction Company The No.1 Way to Increase the Perceived Value of a Construction Company The No.1 Way to Increase the Perceived Value of a Construction Company

Construction is an inherently risky business, which can leave buyers painting all construction companies with the same brush. Check out a...

How Do I Attract a High Multiple for My Business? - The Business Factors How Do I Attract a High Multiple for My Business? - The Business Factors How Do I Attract a High Multiple for My Business? - The Business Factors How Do I Attract a High Multiple for My Business? - The Business Factors

Attract a high multiple for your private company by learning what business factors impact a company valuation.

Intrinsic Value per Share and the Roadmap to Measurable Value Creation Intrinsic Value per Share and the Roadmap to Measurable Value Creation Intrinsic Value per Share and the Roadmap to Measurable Value Creation Intrinsic Value per Share and the Roadmap to Measurable Value Creation

Companies need a roadmap to help them achieve measurable financial value creation. This article provides the various levers that company...

Building a Valuable Business - Advice from the Experts Building a Valuable Business - Advice from the Experts Building a Valuable Business - Advice from the Experts Building a Valuable Business - Advice from the Experts

Some of the best pieces of advice on building a valuable business from our Divestopedia Podcasts.

Podcast: How Private, Mid-Market Businesses Can Avoid Leaving Money on the Table Podcast: How Private, Mid-Market Businesses Can Avoid Leaving Money on the Table Podcast: How Private, Mid-Market Businesses Can Avoid Leaving Money on the Table Podcast: How Private, Mid-Market Businesses Can Avoid Leaving Money on the Table

The average business has a 26% value gap. Think of it as the amount of money that you would leave on the table if you went to sell your...

Podcast: Can Robots Help Increase the Value of Your Business? Podcast: Can Robots Help Increase the Value of Your Business? Podcast: Can Robots Help Increase the Value of Your Business? Podcast: Can Robots Help Increase the Value of Your Business?

Software robots are an emerging trend in business process automation. They reduce the time and cost of carrying out common business...

Simple Test to See if Your Business Will Attract a Premium Valuation Simple Test to See if Your Business Will Attract a Premium Valuation Simple Test to See if Your Business Will Attract a Premium Valuation Simple Test to See if Your Business Will Attract a Premium Valuation

Answering these simple 15 questions can be a predictor if your company will be sold at a premium.

The First Ingredient to a Successful Exit: Defining Goals The First Ingredient to a Successful Exit: Defining Goals The First Ingredient to a Successful Exit: Defining Goals The First Ingredient to a Successful Exit: Defining Goals

You don't know where you'll end up, unless you plan where you're going. The most important ingredient in an exit process is the goal...

Design a Growth Plan for a Premium Purchase Price Design a Growth Plan for a Premium Purchase Price Design a Growth Plan for a Premium Purchase Price Design a Growth Plan for a Premium Purchase Price

Purchase price is predicated on current and historical cash flows, but a well thought out growth plan will increase the attractiveness and...