Latest Multiple Articles
High-level industry analysis can bring a significant amount of insight into driving business value. However, drilling down to the nuts and bolts of financial management...
By: Brad Mewes
In this podcast, Ace Chapman, business acquisitions specialist, talks about: The importance of timing the market when selling a business; The opportunity of finding...
By: Noah Rosenfarb
From 1988 to 2000, I closed about 5 deals per year with an average value of $10 million per deal representing both buyers and sellers. That’s over 50 deals that...
By: Ian Smith
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding
- Financial Services M&A: Consolidation & Innovation January 2021
- SS&C Intralinks® 2021 Corporate Restructuring Report
- SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor for Q1 2021