Latest Non-Compete Agreement Articles
Ask an Expert: 5 Questions on Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also called Confidentiality Agreements (CA), are contracts that stipulate that information received from a counterparty will only be...
Is Your Management Team the Right Exit Channel for You?
As an integral part of any well-prepared equity divestiture strategy, you should explore and vet out each of your available exit channels. Doing so allows you to select...
By: Scott Yoder
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Business Valuations 101 - For Mid-Sized Business Owners
- Divestopedia’s M&A Fee Guide 2022 - 2023
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding
- Financial Services M&A: Consolidation & Innovation January 2021