Latest Non-Compete Agreement Articles
A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also called Confidentiality Agreements (CA), are contracts that stipulate that information received from a counterparty will only be...
As an integral part of any well-prepared equity divestiture strategy, you should explore and vet out each of your available exit channels. Doing so allows you to select...
By: Scott Yoder
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding
- Financial Services M&A: Consolidation & Innovation January 2021
- SS&C Intralinks® 2021 Corporate Restructuring Report
- SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor for Q1 2021