Latest Stock Options Articles
Pitfalls to Watch for in Professional Practice Mergers & Acquisitions
Empirical evidence suggests that many small- to midsized professional practices are increasingly disintegrating into solo practices or getting merged into or acquired by...
By: Chak Reddy
Podcast: Have You Ever Considered an IPO as an Exit Strategy? Interview with Cathy Demers
About the HostRyan is an entrepreneur, podcast host of the show Life After Business and the co-owner of Solidity Financial. Having personally experienced the hazards of...
By: Ryan Tansom
Podcast: The First Question in Exit Planning: Who Is Going to Own Your Company?
In this podcast, Noah Rosenfarb, author of "Exit: Healthy, Wealthy and Wise," and the upcoming book, "20/20 Vision: Who Is Going to Own Your Company?"...
By: Josh Patrick
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Divestopedia’s M&A Fee Guide 2022 - 2023
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding
- Financial Services M&A: Consolidation & Innovation January 2021
- SS&C Intralinks® 2021 Corporate Restructuring Report