Week After Closing

Earnouts: The Double-Edged Sword for Sellers Earnouts: The Double-Edged Sword for Sellers Earnouts: The Double-Edged Sword for Sellers Earnouts: The Double-Edged Sword for Sellers

The earnout is an underused, and often misunderstood, part of the business deal structure. Find out when it works... and when it doesn't.

Pitfalls to Watch for in Professional Practice Mergers & Acquisitions Pitfalls to Watch for in Professional Practice Mergers & Acquisitions Pitfalls to Watch for in Professional Practice Mergers & Acquisitions Pitfalls to Watch for in Professional Practice Mergers & Acquisitions

You may only do one merger or acquisition in your life, but it will be one of the most important transactions of your life. Here are some...

Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain

In this podcast with Cody McLain, you will learn all about what it takes to mange your stress throughout the business building and sales...

Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast

A healthy M&A process should be done quickly, both for maintaining current operations as well as for the growth of the company. Learn the...

Podcast: Wealth Management Strategies for Entrepreneurs Who Sold Their Business Podcast: Wealth Management Strategies for Entrepreneurs Who Sold Their Business Podcast: Wealth Management Strategies for Entrepreneurs Who Sold Their Business Podcast: Wealth Management Strategies for Entrepreneurs Who Sold Their Business

Eighty percent of people with wealth in excess of $5 million gain it through entrepreneurship. Learn about wealth management strategies...

What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 3) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 3) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 3) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 3)

Paul Wormley from Hadley Capital continues his candid discussion of what to expect when you close a private equity deal in this third and...

What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2)

In continuing this candid series by Hadley Capital, Paul Wormley discusses more specifics about what a business owner can expect to change...

What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1)

Most business owners are more concerned about closing a deal than what exactly happens after the documents are signed. Paul Wormley,...

Seven Questions for Highly Effective Business Transitions Seven Questions for Highly Effective Business Transitions Seven Questions for Highly Effective Business Transitions Seven Questions for Highly Effective Business Transitions

We are in the midst of a demographic tsunami with respect to business ownership transition. Will you as a business owner be ready? If you...

Podcast: Keys to Finding Happiness After Selling Your Business Podcast: Keys to Finding Happiness After Selling Your Business Podcast: Keys to Finding Happiness After Selling Your Business Podcast: Keys to Finding Happiness After Selling Your Business

Bo Burlingham's book, Finish Big, summarized his research with entrepreneurs on the keys to a successful and happy exit from a business.

Preventing Seller’s Remorse in a Mid-Market Deal Preventing Seller’s Remorse in a Mid-Market Deal Preventing Seller’s Remorse in a Mid-Market Deal Preventing Seller’s Remorse in a Mid-Market Deal

How to prevent seller’s remorse and leave your business feeling positive about the process.