First 100 Days

Podcast: Finding Your Purpose in Life and Business, an Interview with Kevin McCarthy Podcast: Finding Your Purpose in Life and Business, an Interview with Kevin McCarthy Podcast: Finding Your Purpose in Life and Business, an Interview with Kevin McCarthy Podcast: Finding Your Purpose in Life and Business, an Interview with Kevin McCarthy

Building a business legacy is difficult. So is creating one in your personal life. How do successful entrepreneurs discover their purpose...

Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain

In this podcast with Cody McLain, you will learn all about what it takes to mange your stress throughout the business building and sales...

Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast

A healthy M&A process should be done quickly, both for maintaining current operations as well as for the growth of the company. Learn the...

What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 3) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 3) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 3) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 3)

Paul Wormley from Hadley Capital continues his candid discussion of what to expect when you close a private equity deal in this third and...

What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2)

In continuing this candid series by Hadley Capital, Paul Wormley discusses more specifics about what a business owner can expect to change...

What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1)

Most business owners are more concerned about closing a deal than what exactly happens after the documents are signed. Paul Wormley,...

Seven Questions for Highly Effective Business Transitions Seven Questions for Highly Effective Business Transitions Seven Questions for Highly Effective Business Transitions Seven Questions for Highly Effective Business Transitions

We are in the midst of a demographic tsunami with respect to business ownership transition. Will you as a business owner be ready? If you...

Podcast: Real Economic Value in Driving Corporate Culture Podcast: Real Economic Value in Driving Corporate Culture Podcast: Real Economic Value in Driving Corporate Culture Podcast: Real Economic Value in Driving Corporate Culture

If you could purposely - not accidentally, but purposely - create the culture that had the highest probability of causing your people to...

Earnouts: The Double-Edged Sword for Sellers Earnouts: The Double-Edged Sword for Sellers Earnouts: The Double-Edged Sword for Sellers Earnouts: The Double-Edged Sword for Sellers

The earnout is an underused, and often misunderstood, part of the business deal structure. Find out when it works... and when it doesn't.

Post Deal - The Plan for the First 90 Days Post Deal - The Plan for the First 90 Days Post Deal - The Plan for the First 90 Days Post Deal - The Plan for the First 90 Days

Getting the deal done is one thing -- living with your new partners (or boss!) is another. In this article we talk about the first 90 days...