Latest First Year After Acquisition Articles
In part one of this article series, I explained the changes you should expect upon closing a deal with a private equity firm, including changes associated in an asset...
By: Hadley Capital
A low interest rate environment can provides incentive for companies to grow through mergers and acquisitions, but good deals are good deals in both high and low...
By: Brad Mewes
In the recent past, I was retained by a Fortune 100 company to participate in seminars given to their leading dealers from around the nation. As I recall, all but two of...
By: Chris Mercer
In this session you will learn about:What should someone do to figure out how much they need to be financially secure after a business sale;Ways to prepare emotionally...
By: Noah Rosenfarb
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding
- Financial Services M&A: Consolidation & Innovation January 2021
- SS&C Intralinks® 2021 Corporate Restructuring Report
- SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor for Q1 2021