What can M&A professionals do to better leverage technology?
I think it's two things. So, you’ve got the sale-side and the buy-side. Two sides of the same coin with the M&A process. On the sale-side, we’re seeing a lot of bankers looking into automate and streamline the deal-marketing process. So, a lot of labour-intensive tasks in terms of the distribution, tracking of documents... traditionally an Excel-based process.
So, how can they accelerate and leverage tech to make that run more smoothly and gain better insights? On the buy-side, it’s really around embracing artificial intelligence (AI) and seeing if there are ways for them to gain better insights more quickly so that they can make better-informed decisions. Especially in this environment. So, I think both sides are looking at technology to try and improve how they do deals and adapt to the new environment.
Learn more about how technology can help improve your M&A process by visiting Intralinks.com
Written by Ben Collins | Director of Product Marketing and Strategy
Director of Product Marketing and Strategy at Intralinks.
More Q&As from our experts
- Where has technology really improved the M&A process?
- What Are The First Steps to Take to Buy Out a Partner?
- How can a technology platform help with HR acquisition integration?
How Technology is Changing the Deal-Making Process
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Divestopedia’s M&A Fee Guide 2022 - 2023
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding
- Financial Services M&A: Consolidation & Innovation January 2021
- SS&C Intralinks® 2021 Corporate Restructuring Report