In a robust deal market bursting with soaring valuations and low interest rates, corporate acquirers and private equity firms are fiercely competing. Meanwhile, a wave of SPACs — an alternative to the traditional IPO — are flexing their well-capitalized muscle. What are the best methods to stay competitive?
- The SPAC Attack – What are the drivers for the boom?
- Benefits of a SPAC IPO versus a traditional route
- Considerations from tax, legal and financial prospective in forming a SPAC
- What are the best methods to stay competitive?
- SPAC Unpacked – How the Special Purpose Acquisition Company deal differs from traditional M&A
- What lies ahead for SPACs?