Divestopedia has assembled some of the industry's top advisors to answer anything and everything related to the sale of a business.
- What are the most important financial metrics to monitor when planning for an exit?
- How does recurring revenue affect business valuation?
- How do you create a recurring revenue business?
- How do I differentiate between growth capex versus sustaining capex?
- Which professional is most qualified to perform a business valuation for the purpose of selling?
- Is EBITDA the best metric to use when calculating business value?
- What are important legal issues to consider in a Letter of Intent?
- What corporate governance changes can drive shareholder value?
- How do you value intangible assets in a business sale?
- What is the single best thing I can do to sell my business at a premium?
- What should a business owner look for when selecting an investment banker?
- How do you determine the right amount of working capital that should be left in the business?
- What are typical fee structures for portfolio companies by private equity groups?
- Which attributes do private equity groups find attractive in a business?
- What are some of the key differences between a financial buyer and strategic buyer?