The valuation of a company is a subjective excercise that depends on numerous factors. Potential buyers will try to beat down your valuation every chance they get. This section will arm you with the tools needed to defend your valuation when it's time to sell.
- Jun14 5 Stages of Value Creation
- Jul12 TransferAbility (Managing Intangibles)
- Aug09 Adopt a Process (The EPI Value Acceleration Methodology)
- Sep13 Relentless Execution (The Difference in Success)
- Oct11 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)