The valuation of a company is a subjective excercise that depends on numerous factors. Potential buyers will try to beat down your valuation every chance they get. This section will arm you with the tools needed to defend your valuation when it's time to sell.
- Oct27 How to Establish Yourself as the Go-To Exit Planner
- Nov09 How to Use the Value Acceleration Methodology
- Nov10 5 Things You Need to Prepare for Your Exit
- Dec07 M&A Source: Exploring Transaction Liability Insurance Products to Improve Deal Certainty and Enhance Transaction Values
- Dec08 9 Ways to Leave Your Business