Co-founder of Divestopedia
Working as adviser, founding partner, and/or CFO of three private companies that each grew to revenues over $300 million, he has worked on valuing, acquiring, and integrating over 30 companies.
Noah is a Personal CFO and Holistic Wealth Coach at Freedom Buisness Advisors, which provides middle market business owners guidance on how to successfully transition out of the management and or ownership of their company.
- How to Increase the Probability of a Successful Exit
- Acquisition Growth Strategies for Middle Market Companies
- Keys to Finding Happiness After Selling Your Business
- Making Business Valuations Affordable, Accessible and Real-Time for the Middle Market
- Strategies for Managing Wealth in Your Private Business
- How Do I Attract a High Multiple for My Business? - The Sales Process
- Ask an Expert: 5 Questions on Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- The Top 11 Reasons a Buyer Will Pay a Premium for Your Company
- 'I Sold My Business at 10X Multiple.' A Multiple of What (and When)?
- Seller Beware! Top 12 Mistakes to Avoid When Selling a Business
Author, speaker, investment banker
- Misconceptions & Realities When Hiring an Investment Banker (Part 5: Like a Realtor)
- Misconceptions & Realities When Hiring an Investment Banker (Part 4: The 'Ask Price')
- Misconceptions & Realities When Hiring an Investment Banker (Part 3: Magic Words)
- Misconceptions & Realities When Hiring an Investment Banker (Part 2: Industry Experience)
- Misconceptions & Realities When Hiring an Investment Banker (Part 1: 'Knowing' Buyers)
- What CEOs Wish They'd Known Before Hiring an Investment Banker
- Finding the Right Investment Bank to Sell Your Business
- How to Perform a Successful Competitor Analysis (and Use it to Your Advantage) to Maximize Value
- 5 All Too Common Balance Sheet Red Flags That Could Impact Salability
- A Closer Look at What Drives and Influences Business Valuations
"Divestopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Divestopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.