Post Sale

You've sold your business, now what? Learn what to expect after the money from selling your business is deposited.

business transition, first 90 days, post-close business transition, first 90 days, post-close business transition, first 90 days, post-close business transition, first 90 days, post-close

Figuring out what will happen to your team once you've sold your business is one of your entrepreneurial responsibilities. Jennifer...

Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain

In this podcast with Cody McLain, you will learn all about what it takes to mange your stress throughout the business building and sales...

Podcast: Use an Exit to Revitalize Yourself with Troy Schuette Podcast: Use an Exit to Revitalize Yourself with Troy Schuette Podcast: Use an Exit to Revitalize Yourself with Troy Schuette Podcast: Use an Exit to Revitalize Yourself with Troy Schuette

Troy Schuette talks exit planning and re-discovering your passion in this podcast. While most of us have a passion to start a business,...

Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?! Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?! Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?! Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?!

Understanding the value of your business is important, but even more important is determining the amount of cash that will land in your...

Podcast: Finding Your Purpose in Life and Business, an Interview with Kevin McCarthy Podcast: Finding Your Purpose in Life and Business, an Interview with Kevin McCarthy Podcast: Finding Your Purpose in Life and Business, an Interview with Kevin McCarthy Podcast: Finding Your Purpose in Life and Business, an Interview with Kevin McCarthy

Building a business legacy is difficult. So is creating one in your personal life. How do successful entrepreneurs discover their purpose...

Podcast: Creating and Selling Irish Bars and Whiskey - Interview with Kieran Folliard Podcast: Creating and Selling Irish Bars and Whiskey - Interview with Kieran Folliard Podcast: Creating and Selling Irish Bars and Whiskey - Interview with Kieran Folliard Podcast: Creating and Selling Irish Bars and Whiskey - Interview with Kieran Folliard

How one small town Irish boy got into his first entrepreneurial pursuit and grew to build and sell multiple bars and even his own brand of...

Podcast: Acquisition Growth Strategies for Middle Market Companies Podcast: Acquisition Growth Strategies for Middle Market Companies Podcast: Acquisition Growth Strategies for Middle Market Companies Podcast: Acquisition Growth Strategies for Middle Market Companies

Podcast with John Bly, author of 'Cracking the Code: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Growing Your Business Through Mergers and Acquisitions for...

Podcast: Wealth Management Strategies for Entrepreneurs Who Sold Their Business Podcast: Wealth Management Strategies for Entrepreneurs Who Sold Their Business Podcast: Wealth Management Strategies for Entrepreneurs Who Sold Their Business Podcast: Wealth Management Strategies for Entrepreneurs Who Sold Their Business

Eighty percent of people with wealth in excess of $5 million gain it through entrepreneurship. Learn about wealth management strategies...

Preventing Seller’s Remorse in a Mid-Market Deal Preventing Seller’s Remorse in a Mid-Market Deal Preventing Seller’s Remorse in a Mid-Market Deal Preventing Seller’s Remorse in a Mid-Market Deal

There are four key things you can do to prevent seller's remorse when you go to exit your business. Keep these in mind as you plan your...

Been There, Done That: An Energy Services Entrepreneur Tells His Sale Story Been There, Done That: An Energy Services Entrepreneur Tells His Sale Story Been There, Done That: An Energy Services Entrepreneur Tells His Sale Story Been There, Done That: An Energy Services Entrepreneur Tells His Sale Story

The best way to understand how a deal comes together is to hear it directly from someone who has done it before. In this article,...

emotions, ego, exit planning, partner dynamics emotions, ego, exit planning, partner dynamics emotions, ego, exit planning, partner dynamics emotions, ego, exit planning, partner dynamics

Your ego can cost you, personally and in business. It's up to you to learn what triggers your ego so you don't take costly situations...

10 Brand Architecture Strategies After M&A 10 Brand Architecture Strategies After M&A 10 Brand Architecture Strategies After M&A 10 Brand Architecture Strategies After M&A

Have you considered your branding strategy, post-acquisition? What your brand says to your customer base directly impacts the potential of...

What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 2)

In continuing this candid series by Hadley Capital, Paul Wormley discusses more specifics about what a business owner can expect to change...

What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1) What to Expect After Closing a Private Equity Deal (Part 1)

Most business owners are more concerned about closing a deal than what exactly happens after the documents are signed. Paul Wormley,...

Post Deal - The Plan for the First 90 Days Post Deal - The Plan for the First 90 Days Post Deal - The Plan for the First 90 Days Post Deal - The Plan for the First 90 Days

Getting the deal done is one thing -- living with your new partners (or boss!) is another. In this article we talk about the first 90 days...

The Four Main Reasons Acquisitions Fail The Four Main Reasons Acquisitions Fail The Four Main Reasons Acquisitions Fail The Four Main Reasons Acquisitions Fail

You've successfully completed an acquisition, but will this business thrive under your care? Here are four main reasons why acquisitions...

opportunity zone, investment, capital gains opportunity zone, investment, capital gains opportunity zone, investment, capital gains opportunity zone, investment, capital gains

Brian Forcier talks about the ways in which you can save on capital gains through investment. With the opportunity zone investments that...

Key Ingredients to Making M&A Brand Decisions Key Ingredients to Making M&A Brand Decisions Key Ingredients to Making M&A Brand Decisions Key Ingredients to Making M&A Brand Decisions

There are many factors to consider when finalizing the resulting new brand (or re-branding) from a merger and acquisition. This article...

Podcast: Investing Your Wealth After a Business Sale Podcast: Investing Your Wealth After a Business Sale Podcast: Investing Your Wealth After a Business Sale Podcast: Investing Your Wealth After a Business Sale

Plan for the transition from earning money or wealth accumulation as a business owner, to spending money or wealth utilization after you...