Divestopedia is a resource for entrepreneurs who want to sell their business for the best price and terms. Whether you are thinking of selling, have started a sales process, or are post-deal, we aim to arm you with the knowledge required to maximize value and limit your downside risk.
Our terms and articles cover anything and everything to do with the process of determining if you should sell your business, how to go about doing so and what "gotchas" you should be aware of along the way. Divestopedia is solely committed to delivering you impartial content that is easy to understand, specific to corporate valuations and free. This doesn’t mean we don’t cover peripheral concepts like retirement and employee retention, but it does mean that we look at those topics as they relate to you, the company owner, broker or curious reader.
No textbook in business school can prepare you for the roller coaster of selling. We believe the best way to learn is to get the experience of those who have been there before -- the entrepreneurs, investment bankers, serial buyers and other service providers who have gone through the process.
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference July 17-19
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference - Alliance Of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Jul24 The Art of M&A Due Diligence: San Diego, CA - July 2018
- Aug08 Skyptop Strategies M&A Confernece - August 2018
- Aug09 Real Trends DealMakers Conference - August 2018