Divestopedia is a resource for entrepreneurs who want to sell their business for the best price and terms. Whether you are thinking of selling, have started a sales process, or are post-deal, we aim to arm you with the knowledge required to maximize value and limit your downside risk.
Our terms and articles cover anything and everything to do with the process of determining if you should sell your business, how to go about doing so and what "gotchas" you should be aware of along the way. Divestopedia is solely committed to delivering you impartial content that is easy to understand, specific to corporate valuations and free. This doesn’t mean we don’t cover peripheral concepts like retirement and employee retention, but it does mean that we look at those topics as they relate to you, the company owner, broker or curious reader.
No textbook in business school can prepare you for the roller coaster of selling. We believe the best way to learn is to get the experience of those who have been there before -- the entrepreneurs, investment bankers, serial buyers and other service providers who have gone through the process.
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May06 INTERGROWTH 2019 - MAY 6-8
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23