Chak Reddy is a Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor with Elite Mergers & Acquisitions, Inc. Elite Mergers & Acquisitions specializes in selling and recapitalizing businesses with revenues between $5 million and $100 million - Businesses too large for business brokers to adequately handle but too small for the national M&A firms. Mr. Reddy is a business M&A and Marketing expert, and is the chief deal maker at Elite Mergers & Acquisitions.
Personal Website: http://www.elitemanda.com/
Recent Articles by Chak Reddy
The type of buyer and method of sale are two important (yet often overlooked) value determinants when finding a starting price for your business
"Divestopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Divestopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Nov09 How to Use the Value Acceleration Methodology
- Nov10 5 Things You Need to Prepare for Your Exit
- Dec07 M&A Source: Exploring Transaction Liability Insurance Products to Improve Deal Certainty and Enhance Transaction Values
- Dec08 9 Ways to Leave Your Business
- Dec13 Exit Planning Sales Funnel Management
There is no substitute for hard work.
Thomas A. Edison