How Do I Connect with Employees During and Post-Merger Acquisitions?
I can tell you it's more than town hall meetings and occasional emails. To connect, you'll have to really know your employees true feelings, their concerns, and their overall feedback. We believe you connect with employees by inviting them to the planning committee, not just the party. As a leader you want to focus on the what, and the result, and let your employees help you come up with the how.
More Q&As from our experts
- What Are The First Steps to Take to Buy Out a Partner?
- How can a technology platform help with HR acquisition integration?
- How Do I Connect with Employees During and Post-Merger Acquisitions?
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding
- Financial Services M&A: Consolidation & Innovation January 2021
- SS&C Intralinks® 2021 Corporate Restructuring Report
- SS&C Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor for Q1 2021