Latest Expert Articles
How Business Owners Can Thoughtfully Approach Exit Planning
If you started your business from scratch, the chances are that you’ve invested a lot of your time and financial resources into growth. You have been through thick...
By: Lyle Solomon | Principal Attorney
A Brick-and-Mortar Business Broker’s Intro to Ecommerce and SAAS
Traditionally, there’s been a general bias against eCommerce businesses. They were seen as less serious, even less reputable, than similar sized businesses with a...
Subscribe To the Divestopedia Newsletter!
Stay on top of new content from Divestopedia.com. Join one of our email newsletters and get the latest insights about selling your business in your inbox every week.
- Business Valuations 101 - For Mid-Sized Business Owners
- Divestopedia’s M&A Fee Guide 2022 - 2023
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Considerations for Acquirers - Handouts
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP - Survey of Key M&A Middle Market Deal Terms
- Firmex’s M&A Fee Guide 2021 - 2022
- Your Guide to VC Funding
- Financial Services M&A: Consolidation & Innovation January 2021