Bill is a mergers & acquisitions professional, author and speaker. He is a managing director at Chicago-based Jordan, Knauff & Company, a middle market investment banking firm. Jordan, Knauff & Company sells businesses, raises capital and advises acquisitions for companies with annual revenues between $10 million to $300 million.
Bill has more than 27 years of business experience, including more than 15 years of transaction dealings (mainly middle market companies). Bill has successfully advised sell-side and buy-side transactions in a range of industries, including business services, distribution, marketing/advertising, consumer products, data marketing, software, live event services, telecommunications, security services, food and beverage equipment, and commercial cleaning.
He regularly speaks at events, panels, professional groups, executive forums and college classes. Bill is the author of "Mergers & Acquisitions For Dummies" (John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2011) and "Venture Capital 101" (self-published, 2003). Bill’s background includes managerial, operational, sales and financial positions with consulting firms, venture-funded companies, publicly traded retailers and online marketing companies.
Bill is a registered investment banking agent (FINRA series 62, 63, and 79).
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019