Grant is a business transition specialist and the National Director of The BDO SuccessCare ProgramTM, which helps business owners and families prepare for the continuity or sale of their businesses. As the second generation — and, later, the founder — of a family business, he understands both the opportunities and unique challenges facing privately-owned companies. He is a much sought-after facilitator for those trying to define and align their strategic direction. Over the past 35 years, he has helped many entrepreneurs and their families develop integrated plans for their futures and implement transitions.In 1991, Grant was awarded the Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants for his leadership in, and service to, his community and profession. Today, he is a Fellow of the Family Firm Institute and holds a certificate in advanced family business consulting. He is also a dynamic speaker and recognized across Canada for his passion for family business.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019