John D. (Jack) Kearney, Sr.
The Managing Directors of Dumas Capital Partners have over three decades of combined investment and merchant banking experience, and have closed more than 200 transactions valued in excess of $2 Billion dollars. The partners have Wall Street investment banking experience, as well as senior leadership experience at family-owned and publicly-listed companies.
Articles by John D. (Jack) Kearney, Sr.
Private equity and strategic buyers come with their own set of financial and ownership objectives. This will undoubtedly have a critical...
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Jun14 5 Stages of Value Creation
- Jul12 TransferAbility (Managing Intangibles)
- Aug09 Adopt a Process (The EPI Value Acceleration Methodology)
- Sep13 Relentless Execution (The Difference in Success)
- Oct11 How to Measure Your Results (Metrics & Scorecards)
Howard E. Johnson, Managing Director of Veracap M&A International Inc.