John has the CFP, CEPA and CIM designations. An entrepreneur at heart, John Lawson ventured into the business world by owning, building, and managing a variety of different companies. Learning about the complexities of entrepreneurship helped John establish himself as a Senior Wealth Advisor in British Columbia.
For more than 20 years, John has led a team of individuals that helps families in business and high net-worth clients bring their future into focus through strategic wealth planning.
John’s Expertise Entails:
- Investment Strategies
- Corporate and Family Structures
- Insurance, Estate and Charitable Planning
- Risk Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Exit Planning
As testament to his depth of knowledge and understanding of the industry, John was awarded the Five Star Professional Award for his services.
In his free time, John is an avid volunteer. He and his team give back more than 500 hours annually to organizations including Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley, SurreyCares Community Foundation, and Abbotsford Hospice.
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019