"I have been fortunate to experience two types of business ownership. First, turning a vision into a successful international business venture. And, second, purchasing an outstanding existing enterprise that has continued to fulfill my entrepreneurial spirit."
Rose has served as business advisor on the Houston Business Show on CNN650 and appeared regularly on the Movers and Shakers panel on Houston Manufacturers Show. Rose has published many articles about the process of buying and selling businesses and has contributed to Inc. Magazine articles by Editor Darren Dahl. She is a Registered Agent with the Texas State Securities Board, a member of TABB and IBBA and has served on TABB Houston Chapter Board of Directors as VP Marketing, Chapter Secretary and VP Public Relations. Rose has achieved the Certified Business Intermediary(CBI) designation from the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA).
Recent Questions by Rose Stabler
Recent Articles by Rose Stabler
All Articles by Rose Stabler
- Reliable Financial Data Is a Top Driver of Business Value
- 28 Skeletons You Must Air Out to Avoid Problems Selling Your Business
- 9 Financial Tips to Keep Your Business in Sale Ready Shape
- Deal Momentum: A Key Factor When Selling Your Company
- Avoiding the Biggest Deal Killer: Time
- When is the Best Time to Sell a Business?
- How Goodwill Impacts Business Value
- Steps to Create Barriers to Entry
- Add Value to Your Business with Systems and Brand
- Design a Growth Plan for a Premium Purchase Price
- Human Capital Risk and the Impact on Business Value
- Increase Customer Diversity, Increase Business Value
- How to Build Recurring Revenue: A Key to a Valuable Business
- Master Ten Value Drivers to Sell Your Business at the Highest Price
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter