"I have been fortunate to experience two types of business ownership. First, turning a vision into a successful international business venture. And, second, purchasing an outstanding existing enterprise that has continued to fulfill my entrepreneurial spirit."
Rose has served as business advisor on the Houston Business Show on CNN650 and appeared regularly on the Movers and Shakers panel on Houston Manufacturers Show. Rose has published many articles about the process of buying and selling businesses and has contributed to Inc. Magazine articles by Editor Darren Dahl. She is a Registered Agent with the Texas State Securities Board, a member of TABB and IBBA and has served on TABB Houston Chapter Board of Directors as VP Marketing, Chapter Secretary and VP Public Relations. Rose has achieved the Certified Business Intermediary(CBI) designation from the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA).
- Dec13 Your Investment (Time is Money)
- Jan09 2018 SPE GCS MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS, AND DIVESTMENTS SYMPOSIUM
- Jan15 M&A Practice Series: Best Practices to Manage and Grow Your M&A Business
- Jan16 Alliance 2018 Winter Conference
- Jan27 Acquire or Be Acquired