Business partnership buyouts can occur for a number of reasons. Sometimes, a business partner is no longer aligned with the vision of the company. More commonly, a business partner is looking to retire or move onto a new venture. Whatever the scenario, it is important to cover your bases to ensure that the buyout is favorable for all business partners and the viability of the company. In our discussion, Paul Wormley, General Partner at Hadley Capital and John Carvalho will discuss the details of executing a partner buyout including:
- Most common methods to finance buying out a partner.
- Profession advisors that should be consulted in process.
- Common situations that give rise to a partnership buyout.
- The first 3 steps to take if you are considering buying out a partner.
- Common issues that may encountered
President, Divestopedia Inc.
General Partner, Hadley Capital