Bill is Finch Brands’ lead strategist and one of the premier brand developers in the marketplace. He has been the prime mover in the development of breakthrough strategies for Affliction, American Express, AT&T, Daffy’s, Everlast, General Mills, Herman Miller, IBM, Joseph Abboud, Kraft, Microsoft, Volkswagen and World Wrestling Entertainment. To bring Finch Brands’ strategies to life, he frequently serves in adjunct executive positions for our clients.
Classically ‘liberal artsy’ in a way that supports the broad scope of FInch Brands’ efforts, Bill has been featured across the business, media and academic realms and is in high demand for his insight, experience, and sense of humor. In addition to leading Finch Brands, Bill hosts the ‘Real-World Branding’ podcast that features the stories of compelling brand and business-builders.
- Brand development and management, especially for companies that are going through a merger and acquisition
- Full cycle marketing planning and execution
- Qualitative and quantitative marketing research including focus group moderation
- Translation of business strategies into award-winning creative execution
- Public relations and corporate communications
- Strong P&L management and team leadership
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference July 17-19
- Jul17 The Alliance 2018 Summer Conference - Alliance Of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Jul24 The Art of M&A Due Diligence: San Diego, CA - July 2018
- Aug08 Skyptop Strategies M&A Confernece - August 2018
- Aug09 Real Trends DealMakers Conference - August 2018