Bill is Finch Brands’ lead strategist and one of the premier brand developers in the marketplace. He has been the prime mover in the development of breakthrough strategies for Affliction, American Express, AT&T, Daffy’s, Everlast, General Mills, Herman Miller, IBM, Joseph Abboud, Kraft, Microsoft, Volkswagen and World Wrestling Entertainment. To bring Finch Brands’ strategies to life, he frequently serves in adjunct executive positions for our clients.
Classically ‘liberal artsy’ in a way that supports the broad scope of FInch Brands’ efforts, Bill has been featured across the business, media and academic realms and is in high demand for his insight, experience, and sense of humor. In addition to leading Finch Brands, Bill hosts the ‘Real-World Branding’ podcast that features the stories of compelling brand and business-builders.
- Brand development and management, especially for companies that are going through a merger and acquisition
- Full cycle marketing planning and execution
- Qualitative and quantitative marketing research including focus group moderation
- Translation of business strategies into award-winning creative execution
- Public relations and corporate communications
- Strong P&L management and team leadership
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019