He has authored several articles related to business valuation, mergers acquisitions and corporate finance to include Business Transaction Marketplace, an e-newsletter he publishes quarterly.
Mr. Arne holds designations as an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in business valuations with the American Society of Appraisers, a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) with the International Business Brokers Association, and is a Certified Mergers Acquisition Advisor with the Alliance of M&A Advisors.
He is a licensed real estate qualifying broker in New Mexico, and is a Series 79 and 63 Investment Banking Representative. Mr. Arne is a 1969 graduate of Southern Illinois University with a B.S. degree in accounting. He has been a CPA since 1974, which included eleven years with the public accounting firms of McGladrey Pullen and KPMG.
- Sep26 M&A Conference at University of Chicago September 2018
- Oct02 The Art of M&A Integration - Oct 2018
- Oct03 Virginia Capital Conference - Oct 2018
- Oct03 Corporate Development Conference 2018: Conquering Disruption and Capturing Deal Value
- Oct04 14th Annual Mergers and Acquistions Institute Conference Oct 2018