He has authored several articles related to business valuation, mergers acquisitions and corporate finance to include Business Transaction Marketplace, an e-newsletter he publishes quarterly.
Mr. Arne holds designations as an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in business valuations with the American Society of Appraisers, a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) with the International Business Brokers Association, and is a Certified Mergers Acquisition Advisor with the Alliance of M&A Advisors.
He is a licensed real estate qualifying broker in New Mexico, and is a Series 79 and 63 Investment Banking Representative. Mr. Arne is a 1969 graduate of Southern Illinois University with a B.S. degree in accounting. He has been a CPA since 1974, which included eleven years with the public accounting firms of McGladrey Pullen and KPMG.
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019
- May22 M&A Conference at Fordham University New York 2019 - May 22-23