Greg Tobben is a partner and co-founder of Access Capital Partners. Greg assists independent sponsors in raising capital for their acquisitions. He has extensive experience in investment banking, capital markets advisory and real estate, including sell-side, strategic advisory, turnarounds and capital markets transactions.
Mr. Tobben's transaction experience includes a range of sectors including: manufacturing, transportation, logistics, food and beverage, restaurants, consumer products, business services, distribution & supply chain management, specialty finance and real estate.
Prior to forming Access Capital Partners, Mr. Tobben was a Vice President at a regional middle-market investment bank, where he managed day-to-day execution of M&A and strategic advisory assignments in addition to a broad range of equity and debt capital raise transactions. His prior business experience also includes sourcing, structuring and capitalizing real estate acquisitions across the United States for an independent sponsor private equity firm.
Greg graduated from The University of Missouri, Columbia, with a dual concentration in Finance and Real Estate. He holds his FINRA Series 63 and 79 Registrations.
- Jan26 Acquire or Be Acquired: Bankers Conference January 2019
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019