John Warrillow is the founder of The Sellability Score and author of the book "Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You". Throughout his career, John has started and exited four companies and is a sought-after speaker and angel investor.
John's new book, The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry, is scheduled to be released in February 2015.
Recent Questions by John Warrillow
- What's a common mistake that an entrepreneur will make when selling a business?
- What are the most important financial metrics to monitor when planning for an exit?
- How does working capital impact a company's value?
- How does a business owner find a strategic buyer for a company?
- What’s the single best thing a business owner can do to prepare a company for sale?
- How do you create a recurring revenue business?
- How does recurring revenue affect business valuation?
Recent Articles by John Warrillow
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
There is no substitute for hard work.
Thomas A. Edison