Robert Sher is founding principal of CEO to CEO, a
consulting firm of former chief executives that improves the leadership
infrastructure of midsized companies seeking to accelerate their
We help these leaders rapidly elevate their game and lead their companies to the next level and beyond.
We work with the senior-most executive at companies or
divisions with revenue ranging from $20 million to $400 million that are
facing significant opportunities and challenges.
Robert speaks frequently, and has published extensively on the successful leadership traits and skills of CEOs of midsized companies. He is a regular columnist on Forbes.com and has numerous posts on Harvard Business Review online. He authored two books, the first book, The Feel of the Deal; How I Built a Company through Acquisitions (1toPonder, 2007) and his newest book, Mighty Midsized Companies; How Leaders Overcome 7 Silent Growth Killers, (Bibliomotion, 2014).He was chief executive of Bentley Publishing Group from 1984 to 2006 and steered the firm to become a leading player in its industry (decorative art publishing). At Bentley, he led the acquisitions of four competitors between 1999 and 2004 and left Bentley two years later. The firm merged with Global Arts in 2011 to form Bentley Global Art Group.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019