Derek van der Plaat
In 2000, Derek co-founded a digital media company called Moontaxi Media Inc., which, by way of a partnership with Microsoft's Windows Media group, grew to become a leading internet broadcast network. In 2003, now known as Puretracks, the company was the first in Canada to legally sell music online in association with the recording industry and leading distribution partners such as TELUS, MSN and AOL. From 2006 to 2010, Derek participated in a number of companies in the mobile content, marketing and video game sectors as well as provided corporate finance advisory services as a Principal of DVP Capital. During this time Derek completed numerous financings and acquisitions. Derek has served on the Board of Directors for public and private companies. Derek holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from McGill University, a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Concordia University and is a Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019