When you are constructing a buyer list, what really goes into the thinking of who to include? What are the buyer list criteria? I have outlined several considerations in "Constructing a Buyer List and Finding the Right Buyer for Your Company," but another way to look at it is as follows: identify companies with an an ability to pay a valuation premium AND an interest in paying such premium.
The Top 11 Reasons a Buyer Will Pay a Premium for Your Company
Takeaway: Finding a buyer that will pay a premium for your company is a major step in realizing a successful sale of a business. Ever wonder why a buyer pays a premium to begin with? In this article, we describe the top 11 reasons a buyer will pay a premium.
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- Oct27 How to Establish Yourself as the Go-To Exit Planner
- Nov09 How to Use the Value Acceleration Methodology
- Nov10 5 Things You Need to Prepare for Your Exit
- Dec07 M&A Source: Exploring Transaction Liability Insurance Products to Improve Deal Certainty and Enhance Transaction Values
- Dec08 9 Ways to Leave Your Business
Deal Source Mandates
Industrial Parts Distributor of International Capital Equipment
- Revenue - $4,000,000
- EBITDA - $1,125,000
Vitamins & Supplements eCom - 50% Recurring Revenue - 100% Growth!
- Revenue - $9,266,000
- EBITDA - $3,474,000
Heavy Equipment Rental & Sales Company
- Revenue - $5,000,000
- EBITDA - $2,000,000
Established ISO Certified sheet metal fabrication company. Company has established clients and dedicated management and employees
- Revenue - $6,000,000
- EBITDA - $1,000,000
Innovative Industrial Technologies Producer
- Revenue - $1,000,000
- EBITDA - $200,000
- Manufacturer of Technician Tools and Instruments Seeking Add-on Acquisitions
- Seeking Acquisitions of Energy Services Companies in Texas or California Providing Oil Well Stimulation, Secondary Oil Recovery, or Oilfield Environmental Services
- Seeking Acquisitions of Energy Services Companies in Canada Providing Oil Well Stimulation, Secondary Oil Recovery, or Oilfield Environmental Services
- Private Equity Firm Seeking Utilities Services Companies in North America
- TEXAS Deals - Established Service Business w/ Retiring Owner
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.