Peter takes pride in providing creative and practical legal advice to his clients, working closely with them to explore business opportunities and mitigate risks. He acts for entrepreneurs, small to medium sized businesses, as well as financial institutions. He has significant experience with both large and small transactions, commercial mortgage and construction financing, share and asset purchases and sales, management buyouts, shareholder agreements, and other commercial transactions. Peter represents institutional lenders on regional and multi-jurisdictional commercial lending facilities, and has negotiated and drafted countless corporate and transactional agreements. In addition, Peter handles corporate reorganizations and restructurings, including capital restructurings, windups, amalgamations, estate freezes and rollovers, family trusts, and other estate planning matters.
- Mar20 M&A Conference at Wharton San Francisco - March 20-21 2019
- Apr11 TMT M&A Forum USA 2019 - April 11
- Apr23 Mergers and Acquisitions Conference San Diego - Apr 23-26 2019
- May05 2019 Agency Ownership Summit - Mergers and Acquisition Workshop - May 5-7 2019
- May07 The Art of M&A Program Management: Scottsdale, AZ - May 7-8 2019