Customer Communication

Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?! Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?! Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?! Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?!

Understanding the value of your business is important, but even more important is determining the amount of cash that will land in your...

customer connection, customer due diligence customer connection, customer due diligence customer connection, customer due diligence customer connection, customer due diligence

Have you ever heard of customer due diligence? Did you disregard it? Today's podcast with Anthony Bahr will change your view on that. Find...

earnout, digital services business earnout, digital services business earnout, digital services business earnout, digital services business

Customers are the center of your business if you're in digital services. That's why following the restaurateur's mandate of 'the customer...

customer diversity customer diversity customer diversity customer diversity

Finding out the hard way that your main source of revenue is no longer viable is a crushing blow for all businesses. What do you do when...