Customer Communication

customer diversity customer diversity customer diversity customer diversity

Finding out the hard way that your main source of revenue is no longer viable is a crushing blow for all businesses. What do you do when...

earnout, digital services business earnout, digital services business earnout, digital services business earnout, digital services business

Customers are the center of your business if you're in digital services. That's why following the restaurateur's mandate of 'the customer...

Customer Communication in Mergers and Acquisitions Customer Communication in Mergers and Acquisitions Customer Communication in Mergers and Acquisitions Customer Communication in Mergers and Acquisitions

Considering selling your buisness? Don't forget about your customers. While the merger or acquisition may be in the best interest of your...

Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?! Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?! Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?! Forget About Business Value. What Are My Net Cash Proceeds?!

Understanding the value of your business is important, but even more important is determining the amount of cash that will land in your...