Forecasting

valuation, value to owner valuation, value to owner valuation, value to owner valuation, value to owner

There are lots of valuation methods out there, but is any one of them the right fit for you? Here are some options you may not know about...

cash flow, value cash flow, value cash flow, value cash flow, value

Pulling from some music industry greats of our time, here are great lyrical insights on increasing your valuation and successfully selling...

invest, M&A, entrepreneur invest, M&A, entrepreneur invest, M&A, entrepreneur invest, M&A, entrepreneur

Branching out from your comfort zone can be a very good thing, if you know what to look for. Jeff Smith shares his cross-industry...

A Visual Framework for Business Valuation A Visual Framework for Business Valuation A Visual Framework for Business Valuation A Visual Framework for Business Valuation

Tim Vipond of Corporate Finance Institute offers a visual aide that he's created to help you better understand business valuations and how...

Neutralizing the Due Diligence Grind Neutralizing the Due Diligence Grind Neutralizing the Due Diligence Grind Neutralizing the Due Diligence Grind

Initial indications can be tactically inflated to ensure the acquirer gains access to your confidential information after which this price...

employee-first, culture employee-first, culture employee-first, culture employee-first, culture

Culture is an often underrated component of your business' value and sustainability. Learn how building an employee-first culture can...

customer diversity customer diversity customer diversity customer diversity

Finding out the hard way that your main source of revenue is no longer viable is a crushing blow for all businesses. What do you do when...

EOS, entrepreneurial operating software EOS, entrepreneurial operating software EOS, entrepreneurial operating software EOS, entrepreneurial operating software

Every business uses an operating system these days. Does yours do what you need it to? Mike Paton shares all the benefits the right system...

timing timing timing timing

When selling a business, time is not your friend. Time is the enemy of all deals. In fact, 'time wounds all deals' is an expression that...

Traditional Valuation Techniques May not Apply for an Information Technology Company Traditional Valuation Techniques May not Apply for an Information Technology Company Traditional Valuation Techniques May not Apply for an Information Technology Company Traditional Valuation Techniques May not Apply for an Information Technology Company

Traditional valuations work for the average business, but what about your information technology company? Perhaps it's time to consider...

Podcast: What Factors Impact Predicting Future Value of a Company? Interview with Ken Sanginario Podcast: What Factors Impact Predicting Future Value of a Company? Interview with Ken Sanginario Podcast: What Factors Impact Predicting Future Value of a Company? Interview with Ken Sanginario Podcast: What Factors Impact Predicting Future Value of a Company? Interview with Ken Sanginario

Predicting future value (and future cash flows) of a company is actually a refined formula. Ken Sanginario shares his years of knowledge...

Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain Podcast: I've Sold My Business. Now What? Interview with Cody McLain

In this podcast with Cody McLain, you will learn all about what it takes to mange your stress throughout the business building and sales...

Podcast: Build a Legacy that Will Transcend Time, an Interview with Andrew Warner Podcast: Build a Legacy that Will Transcend Time, an Interview with Andrew Warner Podcast: Build a Legacy that Will Transcend Time, an Interview with Andrew Warner Podcast: Build a Legacy that Will Transcend Time, an Interview with Andrew Warner

Business is not just about sales. You need to know how to talk to and engage with people. From advertising to mixers, learn what it takes...

Podcast: Selling Your Business to a Private Equity Group. Interview with Bobby Kingsbury Podcast: Selling Your Business to a Private Equity Group. Interview with Bobby Kingsbury Podcast: Selling Your Business to a Private Equity Group. Interview with Bobby Kingsbury Podcast: Selling Your Business to a Private Equity Group. Interview with Bobby Kingsbury

This podcast with Bobby Kingsbury gives you an in-depth look at how to assess a private equity group before committing to the sale. Find...

Four Steps to Establishing a Board in a Private Enterprise Four Steps to Establishing a Board in a Private Enterprise Four Steps to Establishing a Board in a Private Enterprise Four Steps to Establishing a Board in a Private Enterprise

Private enterprise benefits from utilizing a board of directors. What kind is up to you, but this article can help you decide which would...

Why Acquisitions Are Good for Business Why Acquisitions Are Good for Business Why Acquisitions Are Good for Business Why Acquisitions Are Good for Business

Acquisitions are good for business! Despite some of the negativity they receive about corporate takeovers and job security, acquisitions...

Buy-Side M&A Strategy Success Buy-Side M&A Strategy Success Buy-Side M&A Strategy Success Buy-Side M&A Strategy Success

While it is important to carefully consider your options when buying a business, sometimes you need to take a risk and purchase something...

How Business Sales Are Best Strategized, Conducted and Consummated How Business Sales Are Best Strategized, Conducted and Consummated How Business Sales Are Best Strategized, Conducted and Consummated How Business Sales Are Best Strategized, Conducted and Consummated

This article follows-up on the Divestopedia article 'When Selling Your Business, What Sale Process Is Best?' with a focus on the often...

Business Development Is Vital to Success Business Development Is Vital to Success Business Development Is Vital to Success Business Development Is Vital to Success

One of the best ways to increase the productivity and value of your business is by hiring the right business developers. This article takes...