Readiness

I've Sold My Business. Now What? I've Sold My Business. Now What? I've Sold My Business. Now What? I've Sold My Business. Now What?

In this podcast with Cody McLain, you will learn all about what it takes to mange your stress throughout the business building and sales...

How to Get Your Online Business Ready for Sale How to Get Your Online Business Ready for Sale How to Get Your Online Business Ready for Sale How to Get Your Online Business Ready for Sale

In this podcast with Thomas Smale, you will learn all about what you need to do to get your online business ready for sale, including...

Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast Integration Pacing in Mergers and Acquisitions: Rip the M&A Band-Aid off Fast

A healthy M&A process should be done quickly, both for maintaining current operations as well as for the growth of the company. Learn the...

Crazy M&A Myths You Need to Stop Believing Now Crazy M&A Myths You Need to Stop Believing Now Crazy M&A Myths You Need to Stop Believing Now Crazy M&A Myths You Need to Stop Believing Now

When you are ready to sell your business, consider these 5 myths about the merger and acquisition process that you will want to avoid. Take...

Always Be Ready to Sell Always Be Ready to Sell Always Be Ready to Sell Always Be Ready to Sell

Rather than blundering through what may be the most important deal of your life, Stuart Sorkin shares with you the ways you can have a...

How the Best M&A Advisors Deliver How the Best M&A Advisors Deliver How the Best M&A Advisors Deliver How the Best M&A Advisors Deliver

Selling your business is a one-time event. Hiring someone who has facilitated many business sales is the best way to get the best bang for...

Flirting with a Single Buyer for Your Business Flirting with a Single Buyer for Your Business Flirting with a Single Buyer for Your Business Flirting with a Single Buyer for Your Business

Selling your business? Let multiple buyers court you. Be choosy, but don't shy away from those initial conversations with each one. You...

Buy-Side M&A Strategy Success Buy-Side M&A Strategy Success Buy-Side M&A Strategy Success Buy-Side M&A Strategy Success

While it is important to carefully consider your options when buying a business, sometimes you need to take a risk and purchase something...

5 Ways to Manage Unsolicited Approaches from Business Buyers 5 Ways to Manage Unsolicited Approaches from Business Buyers 5 Ways to Manage Unsolicited Approaches from Business Buyers 5 Ways to Manage Unsolicited Approaches from Business Buyers

An in-depth look at 5 ways to work through any unsolicited offers you receive for your business so you are not making any rush decisions...

What Is My Electronic Manufacturing Business Worth? What Is My Electronic Manufacturing Business Worth? What Is My Electronic Manufacturing Business Worth? What Is My Electronic Manufacturing Business Worth?

Figuring out what your electronic manufacturing business is worth is an important first step to entering the market. This article details...

What Drives the Value of Your Business? What Drives the Value of Your Business? What Drives the Value of Your Business? What Drives the Value of Your Business?

When it comes to the value of your business, no one knows better than you -- right? Well, just in case, here is a comprehensive look at a...

The C-Level Executive's Rising Role in Exit Planning The C-Level Executive's Rising Role in Exit Planning The C-Level Executive's Rising Role in Exit Planning The C-Level Executive's Rising Role in Exit Planning

Today's market requires a flexible management team that can grow your business, no matter what the market throws at them. Here is an...

5 Criteria to Consider Before Choosing the Right Investment Banker 5 Criteria to Consider Before Choosing the Right Investment Banker 5 Criteria to Consider Before Choosing the Right Investment Banker 5 Criteria to Consider Before Choosing the Right Investment Banker

A business owner should consider the five key factors in their search in selecting the right investment banker for the sale process

5 Approaches to Generating a Track Record for a Winning Valuation 5 Approaches to Generating a Track Record for a Winning Valuation 5 Approaches to Generating a Track Record for a Winning Valuation 5 Approaches to Generating a Track Record for a Winning Valuation

A company’s financial track record is one of the fundamental drivers of value. Learn five simple approaches you can take to start growing...

Business Valuation: An Analysis of Risk Business Valuation: An Analysis of Risk Business Valuation: An Analysis of Risk Business Valuation: An Analysis of Risk

In valuing a business, an appraiser must analyze every aspect and quantify his/her analysis of the company’s risk into value. George...

Good Companies Don't Get Sold, They Get Bought Good Companies Don't Get Sold, They Get Bought Good Companies Don't Get Sold, They Get Bought Good Companies Don't Get Sold, They Get Bought

Ready to sell your business? Before you put the "For Sale" sign up, learn what steps you should be taking first

How Your Balance Sheet Impacts Business Value How Your Balance Sheet Impacts Business Value How Your Balance Sheet Impacts Business Value How Your Balance Sheet Impacts Business Value

A balance sheet is one of the most common starting places for buyers when attempting to assess the value of your company. Learn which line...

4 Steps to Partnering with a Private Equity Firm 4 Steps to Partnering with a Private Equity Firm 4 Steps to Partnering with a Private Equity Firm 4 Steps to Partnering with a Private Equity Firm

Thinking of selling your business to a private equity firm? Get an overview from Hadley Capital of the steps you'll be taking and how only...

Mid-Market Report: M&A Outlook for North America in 2016 Mid-Market Report: M&A Outlook for North America in 2016 Mid-Market Report: M&A Outlook for North America in 2016 Mid-Market Report: M&A Outlook for North America in 2016

What should we expect for the North American M&A mid-market in 2016? Firmex and Mergermarket polled experts in their latest report and...